CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Music

alt="Free Music Online">
Free Music Online

free music at divine-music.info

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Hobby


My hobby is Cooking. I usually do my hobby when holiday comes, sometimes I do it with my mother because her cooks is delicious . I like cooking because it is very interesting for me and it makes me happy. I begin like cooking when I was 6 grade elementary school. I usually cook variety foods such us pudding, cookies, cake, omlet, and others.

But I prefer cooking kind of cake to others. I think cooking cake is easier than others. To improve my skill I usually watch tv program that show reality of cooking. Sometimes I try to experiment new recipe to improve my skill. 

1 comments:

Unknown

ih sing masak imut

Post a Comment